Correct and regular servicing of equipment is vital to maintain performance and care standards, and reduce user risk.
To help you ensure your care equipment is suitable for use and maintained in a safe condition we offer a range of flexible service solutions which can be tailored to meet a variety of requirements. Whether you require a fully inclusive 4 hour response time or simply an annual service or diagnostic check, our tailored solutions and extensive expertise will provide you with complete peace of mind.
Our service solutions provide you with a scheduled maintenance scheme to help reduce equipment failures; identifying potential problems before they arise, eliminate equipment downtime and prolong equipment longevity.
If a problem arises our skilled and experienced technicians have the ability to respond rapidly and in many cases resolve the problem on site. In the event a repair cannot be carried out on site we will provide an equivalent replacement product until the repair is completed in our workshop.
Why is Auditing your Equipment important?
Regular auditing is important in safeguarding your patients and staff. Being able to identify when products are no longer ‘fit for purpose’ will ensure you maintain a high standard of care at lowest risk.
Ask us about our “Complete Patient Room Audit” where we audit all the equipment in use in a patient room, including monitoring systems.
How we can help you? By providing the following:
- professional guidance on the correct inspection, cleaning, servicing and disposal procedures for your equipment.
- comprehensive audit reports and help in creating a clear equipment audit trail.
- identifying cost effective solutions to replace your equipment, allowing you greater control over your budget.
- complete audit service for slings, patient hoists, beds, mattresses, active systems, cushions, chairs, toileting and showering equipment.
- comprehensive training to help you put preventative measures in place to ensure equipment is being used and maintained in line with current industry standards and regulations.